CentSai is an online financial learning and wellness platform for millennials and gen-xers, designed to provide direction in our ever more complicated financial world. It provides highly-engaged targeted users for small and large global brands through affiliate marketing, sponsored content, quizzes and newsletters and our emerging advertiser products.
CentSai is in the early stages of growth. As such we are interested in dynamic, motivated, self-starters with creativity, curiosity and a problem-solving mindset who will directly and rapidly impact the growth trajectory of the company.
You’ll be immediately involved in new business development and lead generation against new business targets. You’ll also be highly involved in the creative elements of ongoing development of advertising, product development and as related to those efforts, development of the business model. This is a varied
opportunity to join an innovative and early-stage fast growing FinTech media/publishing company. It is a tremendous learning opportunity with access to and learnings from the founding entrepreneurs.
- Develop new business: brand partnership, content generation and white label
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape and market trends.
- Identify areas for new advertiser product development and organic growth opportunities
- Represent CentSai as a key external content marketing evangelist at industry events, conferences, panels, etc.
- Performance/Direct marketing online advertising solutions sales (direct and via agencies)
Develop new affiliate relationships and make recommendations on deployment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hunger to meet and exceed new business targets and revenue goals
- Some experience in selling performance content marketing solutions
- Knowledge in affiliate marketing will make you a desirable candidate
- Experience introducing emerging new media properties and new solutions to brands and their agencies,
- Ability to build contacts at brands and agencies
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- College degree level with a preference for marketing & digital communication
This role is perfect for someone who wants to break into the fast growing native advertising, branded content side of digital marketing.
- New York, NY (With the right experience, non-New Yorkers will also be considered)