Best Medical Alert Systems
- Top rated customer service
- Own and operate UL listed monitoring center in USA
- 30 day money back guarantee
- In house customer service and emergency monitoring
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- No contracts
- Lifetime price lock guarantee & warranty on all equipment
- Mobile/GPS and Fall Detection built-in
- No Contracts & 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Mobile/GPS and Fall Detection
- A+ Better Business Rating
- FDA Registered
- 480 ft. range standard, extendable to 1,500ft
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Lifetime price & equipment guarantee.
- At-home, GPS and caregiver tools
- Service available in all 50 states
- Backup battery lasts up to 32 hours
- Base range is 400 feet in all directions
- You may cancel service with a 30-day notice
- Unlimited range with GPS technology
- Mobile, waterproof, one-button medical alert
- No landline necessary
- Fall detection and device replacement available
Why Buy a Medical Alert?
Are you worried about the safety of a loved one who’s living alone? Are you afraid that a parent or grandparent has fallen down the stairs and can’t ask for help?
Who can blame you? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) share these startling facts:
- One in four adults age 65 and older will fall this year.
- Among older Americans, falls are the number-one cause of death and injury.
- Falls represent $31 billion in Medicare costs each year.
Thankfully, today there are a number of cost-effective, easy-to-use medical alert systems that can help with immediate assistance. They come in a variety of forms, from bracelets to necklaces and pendants.
CentSai has studied the following providers and come up with a list of unbiased recommendations.