Best Medical Alert Systems
LifeStation is our choice for best overall medical alert systems. They have the lowest price, no contract and cancel anytime policy with 30-day money back guarantee. They have A+ BBB rating with most reliable monitoring service in industry. Basic plan includes auto Fall detect and GPS location in the price.
Medical Guardian is our choice for best value medical & life alert systems. They are not the cheapest but provide more product choices. They also provide 30 day money back guarantee, free shipping and life time equipment warranty. Medical guardian prices start from $29.95 / month for the basic plan.
Bay Alarm Medical is our choice for best priced medical alarm systems. Starting at $19.95 / month for basic service they are one of the lowest priced in the industry. They have been in business for 70+ years. They have no hidden fees or contracts. They also offer a 30 day risk free trail.
LifeFone is our choice for best equipment for fall alert systems. LifeFone boasts a range of 1300 feet with a 32 hour battery backup. They have one of the best equipment guarantee in the industry. With A+ BBB rating they are for sure a company to look into when making a decision.
- No Contracts & 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Mobile/GPS and Fall Detection
- A+ Better Business Rating
- FDA Registered
- Service available in all 50 states
- Backup battery lasts up to 32 hours
- Base range is 400 feet in all directions
- You may cancel service with a 30-day notice
- Unlimited range with GPS technology
- Mobile, waterproof, one-button medical alert
- No landline necessary
- Fall detection and device replacement available
Why Buy a Medical Alert?
Are you worried about the safety of a loved one who’s living alone? Are you afraid that a parent or grandparent has fallen down the stairs and can’t ask for help?
Who can blame you? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) share these startling facts:
- One in four adults age 65 and older will fall this year.
- Among older Americans, falls are the number-one cause of death and injury.
- Falls represent $31 billion in Medicare costs each year.
Thankfully, today there are a number of cost-effective, easy-to-use medical alert systems that can help with immediate assistance. They come in a variety of forms, from bracelets to necklaces and pendants.
CentSai has studied the following providers and come up with a list of unbiased recommendations.